Saturday, June 03, 2006

Life is how you look at it...

Many years ago I read a quote from Vivekananda which helped me to detach myself from material goods ( Partly though ) :

"I was complaining to life that I had no shoes until I saw a man on the street who had no legs."

And now a friend has sent me this. I thought I should share this with you :

A tourist driving through the Deep South passes a young boy walking along wearing only one shoe.

The tourist stops his car and asks the boy, "Did you lose a shoe?"

"Nope," the boy replies. "Found one."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, but i didn't find it hilarious

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so sad and meaing full at the same time. Is this stuff that you've really experianced.....jw

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home