Monday, March 20, 2006

The Nudist Colony and others

Joke: The Nudist Colony

A Baniya joins a very exclusive nudist colony. On his first day, he takes off his clothes and starts wandering around.

A gorgeous petite blonde walks by him and the man immediately gets an erection. The woman notices his erection, comes over to him grinning sweetly and says, "Sir, did you call for me?"

Baniya replies, "No, what do you mean?"

She says, "You must be new here; let me explain. It's a rule here that if I give you an erection, it implies you called for me."

Smiling, she then leads him to the side of a pool, lies down on a towel, eagerly pulls him toward her, and happily lets him have his way with her.

Baniya continues exploring the facilities. He enters a sauna, sits down and farts. Within a few seconds, a huge, horribly corpulent, hairy man with a firm erection lumbers out of the steam toward him.

The huge man says, "Sir, did you call for me?"

Baniya replies, "No, what do you mean?"

"You must be new here; it is a rule that when you fart, it implies you called for me." The huge man easily spins Baniya around and has his way  with him.

Baniya rushes back to the colony office. He is greeted by the smiling naked receptionist: "May I help you?"

Baniya says, "Here is your card and key back. You can keep the $5000 enrollment fee."

The receptionist says, "But sir, you've only been here a couple of hours, you only saw a small fraction of our facilities..."

Baniya replies, "Listen lady, I am 58 years old, I get an erection once a month, but I fart 15 times a day. No thanks."

**********************

How to ask your Boss for a salary increase..?

One day an employee sends a letter to her boss asking for an increase in her salary !!!
 
Dear Bo$$
     In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding of the need$ of u$ worker$ who have given $o much $upport including  $weat and $ervice to your company .
I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.
Your$ $incerely,
     Marian $hih


The next day, the employee received this letter of reply:
Dear Marian
  I kNOw you have been working very hard.
NOwadays, NOthing much has changed.
You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet .

NOw the newspaper are saying the world's leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United State s may go into aNOther recession.
After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad.
I have NOthing more to add NOw.
You kNOw what I mean

***********************
Newly Wed Couple

A young couple left the church and arrived at the hotel where they were spending the first night of their honeymoon. They opened the champagne and began undressing.
When the bridegroom removed his socks, his new wife asked,"Ewww what's wrong with your feet? Your toes look all mangled and weird. Why are your feet so gross?"
"I had tolio as a child," he answered. "You mean polio?" she asked. "No, tolio. The disease only affected my toes."
The bride was satisfied with this explanation, and they continued undressing. When the groom took off his pants, his bride once again wrinkled up her nose. "What's wrong with your knees?"
she asked. "They're all lumpy and deformed!"
"As a child, I also had kneasles," he explained.
"You mean measles?" she asked.
"No, kneasles. It was a strange illness that only affected my knees."
The new bride had to be satisfied with this answer. As the undressing continued, her husband at last removed his underwear.
"Don't tell me," she said. "Let me guess... Smallcox?"

**********************

Two Married Buddies

Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!
His friend looks at him and says, "It's all in the attitude, buddy. You're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the front door, storm up the steps, throw my clothes on the floor, jump naked into bed, slap her on the butt and say, 'WHO'S HORNY?' and she acts like she's sound asleep every time.

***********************

The Murder

Two Mexican detectives were investigating the murder of Juan Gonzalez.
"How was he killed?" asked one detective.
"With a golf gun," the other detective replied.
"A golf gun?! What is a golf gun?"
"I don't know. But it sure made a hole in Juan."

**********************

Do Re Mi

Do Re Mi Beer - by Homer J. Simpson


DOUGH... The stuff that buys me beer.

RAY... The guy that sells me beer.

ME... The guy who drinks the beer

FAR... The distance to my beer.

SO... I think I'll have a beer.

LA... La la la la la la beer.

TEA... No thanks, I'm drinking beer.


That will bring us back to... (Looks into an empty glass) "D'OH!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home