Thursday, January 12, 2006

Do not say these on your date

There are lots of ways to ruin a date. Here are a few things NOT to say on a date...

"Nice outfit. Is that a wonder-bra ?"
"I really don't like this restaurant that much, but I had this coupon."
"No wine for me. My urologist says not to mix alcohol and penicillin."
"I used to come here all the time with my ex."
"I never said you need a nose job. I said you should consider it."
"My cat gets lonely if he doesn't hear me on the answering machine every hour."
"I've really grown, used to be, I wouldn't give someone like you a second look."
"You don't have any sexual taboos, do ya ?"
"And I won that trophy in the inter-fraternity belching contest."
"I've come to accept that most women I date just won't be as smart as I am."
"Glad you could make it on short notice. My girlfriend was busy."
"I can't wait until tomorrow to tell my shrink about you."
"And when I mooned them... you know, Jehovah's Witnesses can run fast."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home