Thursday, February 09, 2006

Gold-mine and me

OK...let's get this straight...The guy in the GOLD-MINE!!!  blog post is not ME!!!. I would never put the woman, I marry, through so much of  'loadbearing' ever. For Pete's sake, it would be my wedding and the focus would obviously be on me...as for loadbearing she would have to be doing that for 10 months every year for atleast 3 years...so...
And for all those who have started emailing me and giving me a low score on HOT or NOT thinking that's me in the GOLD-MINE!!! pic...take a look once again...I am not that 'smart' that you make me to be...
Oh! and hey...am not very comfortable with high scores on HOT or NOT either. Someone happened to upload it and convince (read threaten) me to leave it there.  What the heck go ahead and make make me feel nice about staring at the world in my pyjamas...it's good feeling when ur liked...Ah! you knew...Thank you!!
 
Technorati Tags : , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home