Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Poem - Another Hoax

I received a poem earlier today put it up on another blog of mine and PHAT my head kicked in and i decided to do a google...

So that poem was a hoax after all. I did a google on...

Dr. Dennis Shields, Professor

Department of Developmental and Molecular Biology
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx, New York
10

and Phew, i was taken here... http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HBSympathy.shtml I sent an email to B telling him that the email he sent me was a hoax. Hope he realizes the folly and stopped getting hooked. I know the beauty of these hoaxes is that it grabs you -by-the-whatever. You decide on an emotional level without reasoning to forward such emails to everyone on your mailing list. The intentions maybe good...but, I think there is more fear involved here, rather than anything else - if the email said something bad would befall you if you do not send it to 15 or more people - sometimes you just say what the heck and forward it to all. On the flip side all those who get the email calls ur name to their mind and spells a curse. In both ways man u get the dunking u deserve. There goes mebbe guys should realize this sooner than later and stop all those weird hoaxes from spreading.

Some time back AB sent me another of these hoaxes . Sent an email to him too with the link on the email being a hoax. The Chris Mineo Hoax. Am I doing the right thing?. I wonder... For those who do not know what the picture on the right is about its a hoax email that did the rounds a while back...The email is attached below... The subject line read...Please look at the email and FORWARD

" If anyone anywhere knows anything, sees anything, please contact the original screen name that sent this, which is CMINEO0295@aol.com

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE AND THEN FORWARD -- PLEASE DON'T DELETE PLEASE LOOK AT PICTURE THEN FORWARD I am asking you all, begging you to please, forward this email on to anyone and everyone you know, PLEASE. I have a 5 year old son named Christopher John Mineo Jr, nickname C.J. I am from Brooklyn N.Y. He has been missing since May 11 I am including a picture of him. All prayers are appreciated!!

It only takes 2 seconds to forward this on, if it was your child, you would want all the help you could get. Please.

Christopher John Mineo Sr
Stephanie M. Lawton, Office Manager
New York State Independent Living Council, Inc.
111 Washington Avenue, Suite 101
Albany, New York 12210
All prayers are appreciated!!


Neways here's to fighting Hoax emails...cherrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home